Sixth school day.
Sixth school day: plan of activities.
The goals of educational work on the sixth school day:
– strengthening of physical, mental and moral health;
– creating of an effective system of civil and patriotic education;
– intellectual development and civil formation of the student;
– participation of children and adolescents in useful activities and actions.
Tasks of educational work on the sixth school day:
– to form a civic position in children and youth through participation in socially significant affairs, the development of social activity;
– to familiarize children and youth with moral and spiritual values through the care and preservation of the natural and cultural wealth of their homeland;
– to form patriotism among children and youth, respect for WWII veterans and places of military glory;
– to form the need for the younger generation to take care of the Motherland, its interests in the protection and preservation of environmental resources;
– to form a harmoniously developed socially active personality;
– to improve the moral and aesthetic culture of students;
– to create conditions for the successful socialization of the child’s personality;
– to restore and develop the physical and spiritual strength of children with the appropriate organization of leisure.
Plan of activities.: